Welcome

Glad to see you stop by! This is a collection of recipes I have developed, received from friends or was inspired by and altered somehow. While I try to post all food photos I just cannot help but share some of my Vintage clippings with you from my Gran's recipe drawer, my great Gran's tin and of course my Mum's treasure trove of her Gran's lovely publications all kept so prim, not to mention the cache my Mum also had and even mine too! They are all regularly used recipes, loved by my family, friends, and now you my treasured readers Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Manny's Chocolate Fudge Caramel Print Cookies



Photo by Manuela of Passion for Baking my very good friend
The recipe:
Mix well together until everything is well blended. Add the flour, cocoa and salt, and mix it on Wrap dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. .... After 30 minutes you make small bowls. Beat egg white lightly in a bowl and in another bowl, add the crushed hazelnuts. First, scroll through the egg white bowl and let it drain well when you take it out. Then roll it through the crushed hazelnuts. Make sure that the whole bowl is dekt.Sett them on a baking sheet that you have covered with baking paper. Keep some distance between each bowl. Into the oven at 180 C for about 12 minutes.
Now would I have pressed a small indentation in the middle of the buns before baking, but forgot it, so it was done afterwards. As I mentioned earlier I had this caramel biscuits on top, and I make the
these ingredients:

    
* 10-12 pieces Werther's Original toffees
    
* 3 tablespoons cream
I use these caramels but another brand is just as well. Place them in a saucepan with the cream and heat it up. Stir it while it warms opp.Legg now 1 tsp. caramel into each indentation on your biscuits. On top of this I have liquid chocolate that I make by:

    
* 50 g dark chocolate
    
* 1 Tbsp. corn syrup (or regular syrup)
Heat in microwave for 1 minute Stir well! So either I'm the chocolate into a syringe bag, cut off one corner and squirt it with a zig-zag movement of the cone. The result was super good biscuits that melted in your mouth ... .. They are soft inside and simply dangerous good !!!!! So to all those who were tempted to bake these ...: Happy Baking!
Thanks to Manuela for this recipe xo

 I have translated this from Norwegian to English so there will be some typos =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment