Welcome

Glad to see you stop by! This is a collection of recipes I have developed, received from friends or was inspired by and altered somehow. While I try to post all food photos I just cannot help but share some of my Vintage clippings with you from my Gran's recipe drawer, my great Gran's tin and of course my Mum's treasure trove of her Gran's lovely publications all kept so prim, not to mention the cache my Mum also had and even mine too! They are all regularly used recipes, loved by my family, friends, and now you my treasured readers Enjoy!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Breakfast Book

Recipe collections have been a pastime in my family for a gazillion generations, snipping, sorting, sharing and even the "I can do better" boasting! Funny though, each of us can have the exact same recipe and nobody's is the same. I call this your baking fingerprint.
Normally I do not do book reviews unless I learn of a book, buy it, try it and love it, will I get on here and honk my horn.
The Breakfast Book by Marion Cunningham is just worth honking about!
HONK HONK HONK!
If you try it, buy it and read it and love it as much as me .... I would love to hear what you create and what you think. Ready set ... you get ready to honk too and let's see who makes it better <3











No comments:

Post a Comment