Welcome

Glad to see you stop by! This is a collection of recipes I have developed, received from friends or was inspired by and altered somehow. While I try to post all food photos I just cannot help but share some of my Vintage clippings with you from my Gran's recipe drawer, my great Gran's tin and of course my Mum's treasure trove of her Gran's lovely publications all kept so prim, not to mention the cache my Mum also had and even mine too! They are all regularly used recipes, loved by my family, friends, and now you my treasured readers Enjoy!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Little Bitty Bakes (Liz) Dark Chocolate Dipped POM Orange Cocoa Cupcakes

Dark Chocolate Dipped POM-Orange Cocoa Cupcakes

Before I lose you in a sea of melted chocolate and pomegranate juice… I need your help!  I entered these cupcakes in the POM Wonderful Valentine Cupcake Contest.  To vote for my recipe, all you need to do is click this link and “like” my cupcakes. 
Since you can only vote once, I encourage you to spread the word. Winking smile
***
RSCN2949
After getting permission to link this to my blog I figured after you link up to the recipe HERE You could go to the top link above these gorgeous cupcakes and Vote for my pal Liz! Afterall she is sharing her delightful recipe with all of us. =o) Good Luck Liz, this is an awesome recipe xox

1 comment: